Monday, September 23, 2013

Special Guests: Eden Hain

Tell us a bit about yourself.
I'm 15 and I've been to every single CNC event. I've been an 'internet personality' since I was 12 which, in retrospect, is probably too young to start doing stuff on Twitter and YouTube, but hey it's too late for that now isn't it? In 2011 I won the VidCon edition of Buckfactor Live. I'm a feminist and my favorite color is anything within the blue-blue green-green spectrum. ;) 

How did you find out about CalNerdCon?
From youuuuuu. *Editors note: she means Jennifer Sargent

How many meetups have you been to?
Literally all of them.

Share a memory from CalNerdCon.
Probably my favorite memory was from the one year anniversary when we sat around in the same places and I took cute polaroids of people. It was such a good and small gathering I loved it.
Talk about a nerdy memory.
This last VidCon I got to hang out with Christopher Sean (or Bing Lee of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries) and we just sort of talked and on the inside I was fangirling a little bit because the Lizzie Bennet Diaries was my favorite thing to come out of YouTube in the last year or so but yeah! He was super nice and super chill and a real person!

Promote something!
I guess I'd have to go with my YouTube channel! It's music and it's vlogs and it's me pretending that i'm funny but really only you can decide if I am or not. I'm trying to branch out into a bunch of other stuff talking about my life doing tags and maybe going into beauty guru type stuff? Who knows! I love youtube and have such a passion for it yeah! Subscribe to me on YouTube *wonk*

YouTube: youtube.com/teganbowiefreak

Twitter: twitter.com/teganbowiefreak
Tumblr: edenhain.tumblr.com


No comments: